PR Senior Account Executive / PR Manager
When ideas lead, great things can happen.
Absolute is an award-winning integrated creative and digital agency based in the North West of England that specialises in brand, digital and content delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to join the PR team at the head office in Bolton.
This is a new department within the agency and, as such, is an exciting role for someone looking for their next challenge. You’ll be able to add real value to the business as you help to shape the PR function and its team.
Supporting the Head of Communications on the agency’s current roster of clients, as well as working together, alongside the company MD, to grow new business.
As you’ll be joining a small team (to begin with), you must be prepared to work both above and below your level. So only the enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated need apply.
Although the role is Bolton based, there will be a requirement to attend meetings throughout the UK and possibly further afield.
Reporting to the Head of Communications, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Communications on devising and delivering PR strategies and plans for clients.
- Day-to-day account management including daily liaison with clients and responsibility for weekly and monthly reporting.
- Monitoring and evaluating press coverage across print, online and social media.
- Building relationships with key journalists.
- Managing influencer relationships and activity.
- Contributing to the management of budgets for clients and individual projects such as press and consumer launch events.
- Liaising with the client services, creative, digital and motion teams in order to plan integrated projects.
- At least three years PR experience, preferably agency-side working on both B2C and B2B client accounts.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A confident pitcher with proven coverage results selling in stories to national press outlets, both traditional print and online.
- Digital PR experience and basic understanding of SEO and link building.
- Experience with integrated 360 marketing campaigns, with an understanding of how Earned Media fits alongside and amplifies Paid Media marketing channels.
- An understanding of, and experience in, using Google Analytics (preferred, but not essential.)
We pride ourselves on making Absolute a friendly and welcoming agency, which is why we offer a number of initiatives to help support you as a team-member and personally. This is what you can expect if you join us:
A great studio environment
This includes communal spaces to break away from your desk, work in project specific studios and the option to jump into the photography studio should you need it. We also have our own ping-pong and pool tables to let off steam.
Team building activities
We like to get together and socialise as often as we can. Team lunches, quiz nights, nights out and even trips abroad are all part and parcel of working with us.
Health is a priority
We’re aware that we don’t work in the most active of jobs, which is why we offer gym subsidies to keep you happy and healthy. We also keep our studio stocked with fresh fruit every week. Alongside access to mental well-being services should you need it.
Learning is encouraged
Whether you have a desire to pick up a letterpress course, an advertising course or visit an exhibition/event or whatever it is that you need to keep inspired, we offer a personal budget for creative development.
Time off work
We offer a good holiday entitlement which increases every year that you’re with us. We don’t expect you to work on your birthday either.
If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV with salary expectation using the form below.
No agencies please, we’ve got this.