Absolute is a bold agency for ambitious clients.
We create brand impact through a unique blend of strategy, ideas driven creative and digital experiences that deliver results for ambitious clients.
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the agency and help deliver brand strategies using the full marketing mix for both the agency and our clients.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be the one ensuring our key audiences know all about Absolute and our capabilities across our core services, helping to turn that awareness into new business opportunities. You will also be expected to support our clients by delivering campaign strategies across the full marketing mix.
This is a new, very important role for the agency, as we invest in our growth over the next 3 years. A big part of the role will be producing quality content for a variety of marketing channels, often working to tight deadlines. To get results, you’ll be an accomplished marketing all-rounder with an infectious enthusiasm for what you do. You’ll also have the sort of written and verbal communication skills that help you forge strong relationships with people at all levels of the business, building strong partnerships with clients and relevant media. You will need to be capable of developing a marketing strategy for Absolute alongside campaign strategies for our clients.
- Creating brand strategies using full marketing mix & transition into actionable plans
- Creating and managing the marketing budget alongside providing monthly updates to our Senior Management Team
- Identifying new marketing opportunities and creating a plan for how we approach them
- Managing the agency website including creating, maintaining and implementing a content strategy
- Attending events and trade shows as an Absolute ambassador
- Building our relationships with industry bodies and maintaining our profile
- Managing our contacts database
- Writing case studies to support our website and proposals
- Sourcing and editing articles from various contributors within the agency and/or ghost writing on their behalf to ensure the website contains quality content from different members of the team on a regular basis
- Managing the agency’s social media accounts to engage key audiences and build awareness of the work we do
- Managing the agencies award applications by writing detailed entries about the agency and its excellent work
- Fostering productive relationships with Media/PR contacts in each of our key sectors
- Protecting the agency brand, ensuring we are consistent in all forms of communication
- Taking the lead in ensuring Absolute is involved with appropriate local community initiatives, including sourcing speaking opportunities and engagement
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in marketing industries, preferably within a branding, digital or content creation agency
- Is comfortable presenting or pitching concepts into the team or clients confidently
- A history of producing successful marketing campaigns within allocated budgets
We pride ourselves on making Absolute a friendly and welcoming agency, which is why we offer a number of initiatives to help support you as a team-member and personally. This is what you can expect if you join us:
A great studio environment
We have invested a great deal in to our studio space, and this was endorsed by being included in Prolific North's "Most Inspiring Places to Work" campaign a few years ago. This includes communal spaces to break away from your desk, work in project specific studios etc. We also have our own ping-pong and pool tables areas to let off steam. New for 2020 was our new studio bar, that for obvious reasons hasn't been used as much as we would have linked but hopefully that will change in 2021/2.
Team building activities
We like to get together and socialise as often as we can. Team lunches, quiz nights, nights out and even trips abroad are all part and parcel of working with Absolute. This years away weekend has been postponed due to covid but we hope to be going to Portugal in April 2022. We have even hired chefs to come in and cook amazing meals for the team in our studio.
Health is a priority
We’re aware that we don’t work in the most active of jobs, which is why we have built our own in house gym for all staff to keep you happy and healthy, which includes a full subscription to Peloton (Bike & Running machine). We also keep our studio stocked with fresh fruit every week. Alongside access to mental well-being services should you need it. Also, being based very close to the picturesque Rivington, we have invested in Absolute Mountain Bikes for you to explore the reservoirs or hills around the agency to clear your head
Learning is encouraged
Whether you have a desire to pick up a letterpress course, an SEO course or visit an exhibition/event or whatever it is that you need to keep inspired, we offer a personal budget for creative & technical development.
Time off work
We offer a good holiday entitlement which increases every year that you’re with us. We don’t expect you to work on your birthday either or take time off for appointments.
We’re keen to maintain as much of a studio environment as possible, but also understand everyone’s needs are different. So we offer flexible working to suit each persons requirements and needs.
Salary up to £35 - £50K D.O.A
No agencies please, we’ve got this.