Head of Digital
We’re on the lookout for an experienced and passionate team player to join our digital team to help manage and build our digital offering. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to come in and make a big impact in our agency.
Over the last couple of years we have won and been nominated for a number of digital awards for the bespoke websites and products we have designed and custom built. We want to take our digital offering to the next level which means bringing someone in to support that growth. You will be accountable for managing all our digital projects from a project management/client demand perspective, including delivering essential specification documents and PID’S, as well as supporting the new business team on new business pitches and proposal writing for key digital opportunities. You will also be in charge of planning and executing development work on our own Content Management System – Absolute Control, to make sure all new features are planned in and delivered on time for the benefit of our clients. We are looking for a natural leader and problem solver who can manage a team and get the most out of it.
- Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience of working in a digital marketing agency
- Good technical writing skills
- Previous experience as a web developer would be useful
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of web technologies specifically
- Great people management skills
- Excellent project management and delivery skills
- Experience of using software to manage day to day tasks such as Synergist, Slack, Trello etc
- Leading the digital team
- Project managing all digital projects with support from the client service team
- Delivering specification documents/PID’s
- Discussing and mentoring our clients on digital opportunities
- Developing a plan for our own CMS products – Absolute Control
- Pitching the business to new digital clients
- Liaising with the creative, UX and digital teams in order to plan and prioritise new projects
- Ensuring good communication is maintained at all times
We pride ourselves on making Absolute a friendly and welcoming agency, which is why we offer a number of initiatives to help support you as a team-member and personally. This is what you can expect if you join us:
A great studio environment
This includes communal spaces to break away from your desk, work in project specific studios and the option to jump into the photography studio should you need it. We also have our own ping-pong and pool tables to let off steam.
Team building activities
We like to get together and socialise as often as we can. Team lunches, quiz nights, nights out and even trips abroad are all part and parcel of working with us.
Health is a priority
We’re aware that we don’t work in the most active of jobs, which is why we offer gym subsidies to keep you happy and healthy. We also keep our studio stocked with fresh fruit every week. Alongside access to mental well-being services should you need it.
Learning is encouraged
Wether you have a desire to pick up a letterpress course, an advertising course or visit an exhibition/event or whatever it is that you need to keep inspired, we offer a personal budget for creative development.
Time off work
We offer a good holiday entitlement which increases every year that you’re with us. We don’t expect you to work on your birthday either.