Absolute is an award-winning integrated creative and digital agency based in the North West of England that specialises in brand, digital and content delivery.
We are looking for a Content Producer to join our Bolton studio. You will be responsible for delivering both video and photography content from initial concept through to delivery.
The ideal candidate will have a love of social-first content creation, primarily video & photography, and the ability to work at a fast pace. A strong interest in the ever-changing landscape of social content and what engages audiences is essential.
As a Content Producer, you will work with a range of clients on multiple projects, across a number of sectors from automotive, retail, FMCG & sport. You must be adept at managing, as well as building client relationships alongside the client services team.
The primary objective of the content producer is to maximise revenue through creative video & photography, by producing content that resonates with audiences, and which drives share ability and engagement. Working with the marketing and creative teams on idea creation, production and delivery, you will need to be highly organised, have a strong attention to detail and the ability to work at pace.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, proactive and always eager to learn more.
As you’ll be joining a small but talented and dedicated team, you must be prepared to work both above and below your level. So only the enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated should apply.
Although the role is Bolton based, there will be a requirement to attend planning meetings & shoots throughout the UK and possibly further afield.
You will be supporting and reporting to the Head of Content on the agency’s current roster of retained clients.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in creating and editing social content, primarily video, for multiple social platforms (Facebook / Snapchat / Instagram / YouTube / TikTok etc)
- Experienced in creating content and imagery for social-first audiences, using archive, creator-shot and original footage
- Experienced in using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Craft content for a range of channels including organic and paid social media; press and broadcast media; and marketing platforms (such as client websites and e-newsletters). Working closely with a Junior Content Exec to assist in this area
- Provide new strategic insights and ideas for our social media and YouTube channels
- Taking on responsibility for cut downs and relevant shorter-form content
- Good understanding of social media channels and how they work
- An understanding of legal obligations in relation to video content, including copyright & consent
- The ability to deliver content that adheres to our clients brand guidelines and standards
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work under pressure, respond to change when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- A team player who inspires creativity and is passionate about their work
We pride ourselves on making Absolute a friendly and welcoming agency, which is why we offer a number of initiatives to help support you as a team-member and personally. This is what you can expect if you join us:
A great studio environment
We’ve invested a great deal in our studio space, and this was included in Prolific North's "Most Inspiring Places to Work" campaign a few years ago. This includes communal spaces to break away from your desk, work in project specific studios etc. We also have our own ping-pong and pool table areas along with a new studio bar to let off steam.
Team building activities
We like to get together and socialise as often as we can. Team lunches, quiz nights, nights out and even trips abroad are all part and parcel of working with us.
Health is a priority
We’re aware that we don’t work in the most active of jobs, which is why we’ve built our own in-house gym for all staff to keep you happy and healthy. This includes a full subscription to Peloton (Bike & Running machine). We also keep our studio stocked with fresh fruit every week alongside access to mental well-being services should you need it. Also, being based very close to the picturesque Rivington, we’ve invested in Absolute Mountain Bikes for you to explore the reservoirs or hills around the agency to clear your head.
Learning is encouraged
Whether you have a desire to pick up a letterpress course, an advertising course or visit an exhibition/event or whatever it is that you need to keep inspired, we offer a personal budget for creative development.
Time off work
We offer 24 days holiday a year (plus bank hols obviously) and we don’t expect you to work on your birthday or take time off for appointments.
We currently offer a blend of studio and home working. We want to maintain the highly collaborative levels of working whilst providing some flexibility.
We offer petrol subsidies for those that live over 25 miles from the studio and also offer a free shuttle service from Horwich Parkway train station (return) for anyone getting the train in.
Start Date - January 2023
If you’re interested in the role, please send your CV with salary expectation using the form below. No agencies please, we’ve got this.